So have these grown ass men talking about “there’s no way this girl is -insert age significantly below age of consent-” ever been in middle school? Do they think breasts and hips magically appear at 16? Do they have to sexualize anything that dares to walk outside in something other than corduroy overalls and light up skechers?
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via letherintoyourheart)
Boyfriend called me but my phone was in the other room charging and ten min later i got my phone and saw that he called. He left me a voicemail saying that he missed me and that he wanted to talk cause we havent seen each other in a few days and i call him 8 fking times (not all right away) and he never fking picks up so im so fking pissed because its like yeah i want to talk to you to UGHHH IM MAD U CALLED ME FIRST SO FKIN PICK UP
when someone with no real authority over you tells you to do something